Thursday, September 4, 2008

Debut

Just like that, a week has passed. It has been quite a good week - getting back into the groove of schedules, assignments and proposals. After a month hiatus from studying, I guess it’s about time I get things going along. I was pretty lost this week, literally. Last week, I wasn’t even sure where certain rooms where. Thankfully, I networked and made a few new friends and I so, so missed the old ones and it was nice to see those familiar faces again! You know who you are :P

The first Comms lecture was basically an introduction to the whole course and we started work almost immediately. Now, that took me by surprise. We had to form our groups and discuss about the work. The pace is pretty fast and I think that’s good - keeps me on the ball and motivates me to do what I need to do and not procrastinate. It also makes me aware of the seriousness of the work and the requirements I need to fulfill, which can be kinda stressful, though inevitable.

So, I survived the first week. Yay.

No comments: